Since 1976, the primary purpose of the fellowship of the Lambda / Live & Let Live group has been to stay sober and help other alcoholics stay sober. We describe our group as “LGBT sensitive” because a large portion of our membership comes from the lesbian/gay/bisexual/transgender community. ALL are welcome, however, and the only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking.
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problems and help others to recover from alcoholism. The only requirements for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for AA memberships, we are self-supporting through our own contributions. AA is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.
|Monday||8:00 PM||Large||Open, Discussion|
|Tuesday||8:00 PM||Large||Open, Discussion|
|Wednesday||8:00 PM||Large||Open, Beginner Meeting|
|Thursday||8:00 PM||Medium||Open, Big Book Study|
|Friday||8:00 PM||Large||Open, Discussion (Last Friday of the month, Birthday Night)|
|Saturday||8:00 PM||Large||Open, Speaker Meeting|
|Sunday||11:00 AM||Large||Open, Discussion|
|Sunday||8:00 PM||Medium||Open, Discussion|
There are several service commitments available for newcomers, oldtimers, and everyone in-between. Chairing meetings, speaker opportunities, phone list validation, butt pickup, chair straightening, bringing meetings to correctional facilities and treatment centers…and more. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected with the service commitment just right for you.
|Dec 16||Jason B||Turning Point CMA|
|Dec 23||Trent D||LL&LL|
|Feb 10||David H||Midland|
- Quarter Ended 30 June 2017, LLLL donated $912.91 down the service chain ($456.45 (HCI), $91.29 (District), $91.29 (Area), and $273.87 (GSO)
- Quarter Ended 30 September 2017, LLLL donated $1165 down the service chain ($582.75 (HCI), $116.55 (District), $116.55 (Area), and $349.65 (GSO)
- If you have an announcement to be read at the meeting, they should be sent to email@example.com where they will be added weekly to the list of announcements that will be read during the meeting. Announcements will also be emailed weekly if you provide your email address on the phone list. If you have last minute announcement you can always hand to the chair prior to the meeting and it will be read.
- If you are looking for a service commitment for you or a sponsee, connect with the Robs C at a meeting, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out what is available. You can also sign up to chair a meeting or be a greeter on the calendars here at the front.
- If you would like to make a $$ contribution directly to Hill Country Intergroup (AA), you can now make those via cash or card at the Galano Coffee Bar
|Service Committee Chair||Rob C|
|Service Committee Co-Chair||Rob C|
Steering Committee Minutes:
Hill Country Intergroup Meeting Minutes:
GSO and Other Resources:
- Box 459